On Wednesday last week Carson and I flew into STL for the week. Sara was kind enough to pick us up and then we met Lissy for lunch at Imos ... yummy! Thank you to the both of you because I know it was not easy with all the changes that took place ... stuck in DFW for seven hours on Tuesday only to go home and try again on Wednesday. But at last we made it to MO! Sara, Carson, and I then made our way back to KV. Soon in the next few days everyone joined us. We had a big weekend, Sara's Baby Shower, Sara's Birthday, and Easter.
Carson did not have as much fun as he would have liked. On Thursday morning we woke up with our first teething cold. The next few days were full of snot, snot, and more snot and some sleepless night in the middle of all the snot. Thank you to everyone for your help.
Since we have been a little battery challenged ... I lost the battery charger ... there are not as many pics as I would have like to have. No worry the back up charger has been shipped and should be here any day now.
Please enjoy the pics and I should have more soon. I think I may take new pics of Carson, Todd and I in our Easter best since I got none on Easter ... Oh well we do what we need to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment