March 7, 2008

Update

Just a little update for everyone. Carson turned 6 months on the 29th of last month. So on Monday we went in for his check up. He is 18 lbs. and is 281/2 inches long. He's in the 50th percentile for his weight and head size. He's in the 96th percentile for his length. His doctor says he's a "perfect baby." I think he is pretty near perfect myself.

On another note my email amandaearly@hotmail.com is not working ... well I can't get into it. It looks like someone has changed my password. If you would like to reach me by email please use amandabobzien@hotmail.com for now till I get the other one worked out.

Grandma, Papa, Caroline and Molly are going to come visit us tomorrow. Carson can't wait. He's even had a hard time sleeping. He woke up at 4:00AM this morning so excited they were coming. :)

No comments: