Camera problems have been the reason there have been no post lately. Oh how I wish I had my camera over the past few weeks. Carson has been very busy with new things.
On Saturday, June 21st Carson got his first pair of walking shoes. When we first put them on him he was not sure what to do. I kept trying to stand him up and he kept putting his feet out to sit so that he could touch his shoes. Once we got him up and standing he kept raising his feet really high and stepping with long steps. A few times around the coffee table he was ready to go. Now he has no problem with his new shoes and I think they are pretty cute on his chubby feet. Just so you know our boy wears a size 4 and is almost ready to grow out of them. I got some pics this week of Carson and his shoes. I really wish I had my camera when we first put them on him. He was so happy and cute as can be.
Monday brought even better news. Carson took his first two steps on his own. He did not even know what he had done … again wishing I had my camera. We were in our bedroom and he was standing in front of me and then took two steps towards the chair I was sitting in. What a Big Boy he is becoming. A few days later he took one more step towards the ottoman in the living room. He does like when you hold his hand and lead him around so he can practice his steps. He gets so excited that most of the time he his jumping instead of stepping. Too Cute!
Carson also started clapping his hands. Again he has no idea that he is doing it but he enjoys it. He has also started moving the trashcan around as a walker. A few other things he has started are palming his bottle (huge hands) and a fascination with the dryer … like his cousin Briley he likes to help Mommy put things in and take things out. He has turned out to be our busy big boy.
The other day I got Carson up from his nap and I thought I had got Cookie the clown out of bed. He had some wild hair. It was standing up all over. Here is something else … Carson loves blueberries and I have been giving them to him during his meals. We have ruined many outfits (they stain) and have now resorted to eating our meals in our diaper. Then we go straight to the tub for a bath. In his bath I always find tons of blueberry seed. Oh did I mention what they do to his poo? Yes it turns blue. But hey they are a brain food. I will keep feeding them to him even if it is a pain.
On Saturday, June 21st Carson got his first pair of walking shoes. When we first put them on him he was not sure what to do. I kept trying to stand him up and he kept putting his feet out to sit so that he could touch his shoes. Once we got him up and standing he kept raising his feet really high and stepping with long steps. A few times around the coffee table he was ready to go. Now he has no problem with his new shoes and I think they are pretty cute on his chubby feet. Just so you know our boy wears a size 4 and is almost ready to grow out of them. I got some pics this week of Carson and his shoes. I really wish I had my camera when we first put them on him. He was so happy and cute as can be.
Monday brought even better news. Carson took his first two steps on his own. He did not even know what he had done … again wishing I had my camera. We were in our bedroom and he was standing in front of me and then took two steps towards the chair I was sitting in. What a Big Boy he is becoming. A few days later he took one more step towards the ottoman in the living room. He does like when you hold his hand and lead him around so he can practice his steps. He gets so excited that most of the time he his jumping instead of stepping. Too Cute!
Carson also started clapping his hands. Again he has no idea that he is doing it but he enjoys it. He has also started moving the trashcan around as a walker. A few other things he has started are palming his bottle (huge hands) and a fascination with the dryer … like his cousin Briley he likes to help Mommy put things in and take things out. He has turned out to be our busy big boy.
The other day I got Carson up from his nap and I thought I had got Cookie the clown out of bed. He had some wild hair. It was standing up all over. Here is something else … Carson loves blueberries and I have been giving them to him during his meals. We have ruined many outfits (they stain) and have now resorted to eating our meals in our diaper. Then we go straight to the tub for a bath. In his bath I always find tons of blueberry seed. Oh did I mention what they do to his poo? Yes it turns blue. But hey they are a brain food. I will keep feeding them to him even if it is a pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment