Eating crackers with Daddy
It has kind of been a crazy week. Carson found out that he loves oatmeal which is great. But there is one problem … he won’t let me feed him … so he feeds himself the oatmeal which has a very messy outcome. It took awhile to get all the oatmeal out of the bathtub. I have now found oatmeal bites that Carson can feed himself and is not as messy.
Todd and I call it “poltergeist.” It’s when Carson moves all the chairs in the kitchen. You leave the kitchen and they are all under the table just looking perfect. Before you can blink all the chairs have been moved all over the kitchen a few may even end up in the entry way. It reminded us of the kitchen chair scene from the movie “Poltergeist.”
Todd and Carson were out in the yard watering all our plants … it seems like we are always watering. With the 105 days we have to keep up on it so all our landscaping doesn’t die. Well anyways they were playing around with the water hose and Carson fell over. He got his first real scrap and bump on his forehead. Being the big boy he is he cried only for a little while and got back to playing.
Friday, Carson and I joined some of the members of our playgroup at a local petting zoo. We went in the morning so we could beat the heat. Carson really enjoyed it. The animals were very sweet. I wish I could have taken some pictures but the battery was dead in our camera. I guess we will have to do it again. Carson really enjoyed seeing all his friends. He recognizes them now. It’s really sweet.
There is one sad note from this weekend. On Friday night, Lindsi, Rey, Carson, Todd, and I plus Gigi and Oscar (Matt and Hang’s dogs) all loaded up into one SUV and headed to Oklahoma City. We were all there for Nga’s funeral. Nga was our neighbor Hang’s little sister. She was a wonderful and beautiful person and we were all very blessed to have known her. We will miss her very much.
Todd and I call it “poltergeist.” It’s when Carson moves all the chairs in the kitchen. You leave the kitchen and they are all under the table just looking perfect. Before you can blink all the chairs have been moved all over the kitchen a few may even end up in the entry way. It reminded us of the kitchen chair scene from the movie “Poltergeist.”
Todd and Carson were out in the yard watering all our plants … it seems like we are always watering. With the 105 days we have to keep up on it so all our landscaping doesn’t die. Well anyways they were playing around with the water hose and Carson fell over. He got his first real scrap and bump on his forehead. Being the big boy he is he cried only for a little while and got back to playing.
Friday, Carson and I joined some of the members of our playgroup at a local petting zoo. We went in the morning so we could beat the heat. Carson really enjoyed it. The animals were very sweet. I wish I could have taken some pictures but the battery was dead in our camera. I guess we will have to do it again. Carson really enjoyed seeing all his friends. He recognizes them now. It’s really sweet.
There is one sad note from this weekend. On Friday night, Lindsi, Rey, Carson, Todd, and I plus Gigi and Oscar (Matt and Hang’s dogs) all loaded up into one SUV and headed to Oklahoma City. We were all there for Nga’s funeral. Nga was our neighbor Hang’s little sister. She was a wonderful and beautiful person and we were all very blessed to have known her. We will miss her very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment