November 12, 2008

Halloween



We spent Halloween this year at my parents house. Carson was a lion and I must say he was pretty cute. I did not get the kind of pictures I wanted so when things slow down a little around here I will have to put him back in his costume and get the ones I want. Todd was not able to go with us because he was flying in that night (he got in around 1:30AM). The rest of the family started to get into town around 7:30. So we went Trick or Treating with the Farwell's around my parents' neighborhood. Carson made it to about 4 houses before he had had enough. The head on his costume was a little big so it made it hard to see. Plus it was warm that night so he was getting a little overheated. So Molly and I took Ellie and Carson back to the house while Ali and Andrew took Jackson to some more houses. TOO FUN and TOO CUTE! Here are some pics.