Check out those cute eyelashes!
We had a pretty busy week here in Texas. Monday night Matt and Hang were so sweet to come over and watch Carson for us while went to proof our first official family portrait. Carson just loves spending time with them. I think we were able to pick out some good pics.
Tuesday was a tough day for our little man. I had taken him to MMO (mom's morning out) thinking he would be okay ... he has been getting better with me leaving him there. I went with some friends to go visit our friend Jamie who has been stuck in the hospital for the past five weeks waiting on her cute twin boys to join the world. Well when we got back I found out that poor Carson had been crying since I had left him there. Since Tuesday was so hard on him we took Wednesday off and skipped out on our MOPS (mother of preschoolers) meeting and just had a Mommy and Me day.
Thursday was a great treat. We got to go to Trip's 2nd birthday party at Going Bonkers. This was our first time there. Carson loved it and his cupcake. I'm sure we will be going back soon.
Friday we went over to Matt and Hangs to meet their Bible study group and to have dinner. While we were there we also got to hang out with Rey and Lindsi. Rey just loves to play with Carson and Carson loves to hangout with him.
Saturday we got ready and headed to the Galleria. Once we pulled off the highway we knew we were in for it. Parking was crazy but once we got in. We found that the lines were not too long for seeing Santa or eating lunch at Grand Lux. We did notice that right after we got into line at both they started to fill up very fast. I guess it was our lucky day. The mall was full and so was the play area but Carson did not mind at all. That night Todd and I had to go to a Christmas party for his work. We left Carson with a sitter who he just loved. He did very well with her and she was a sweetie.
Every time we get home from running to Walmart or Kroger I let Carson run around in the garage and driveway while I take all the bags into the house. We the past few times Carson comes out of the garage holding a can of beer. Todd has some beer left over from a party out there in a beverage can. I always find it kind of funny. FYI Carson can palm a can. Strong boy!
Well here are a few pics from this weekend ... Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment