January 12, 2009

Silly Boy

So proud of his new trick.

Getting out of the dryer.

Our Silly Boy!


Now I'm a Happy Boy!



After our nap with our band aid and sticker ... not so happy this time when we woke up.


Our week was pretty normal. I must say it was nice to be back on our schedule. We got do Mom's Morning Out, MOPS, and our Playgroup. Carson was not a fan of the daycare involved with MMO and MOPS. I only left him there for short time spans in hope of making them longer over time.


On Friday we had to go get the second half of his flu shot. He was such a big boy. He only cried when the nurse gave him the shot. He was over it so fast that he even told the nurse "bye" as she left the room. He got a circus band aid and a Veggie Tales sticker as we left. He really liked both.

Carson has a new trick. When I get things out of the over I always put Carson in the laundry room with the dryer open. He loves to pull the clothes out and play with the lent trap. Well I put him in the laundry room so I could get the brownies out. When I opened the door to my surprise he has now found a way to climb up into the dryer ... silly boy!

No comments: