March 9, 2009

Too Cute ... They are on the wrong feet ... BUT he did it on his own.

I had Carson's outfit for the day laid out in the living room. When I came out of our room this is what I saw. It was the first time he put his own shoes on by himself.

Look what my little man picked for me. What a sweet little boy.


He worked very hard to get into the seat so I went ahead and gave him something to eat while he was there.


TOO much playing ... leads to a sleepy lunch.


Not much went on last week. We got back from Naples late Tuesday and were able to get everything unpack and start the laundry before we went to bed. I'm very happy about that by the way. Thursday Carson and I hosted playgroup at our house. Todd was so nice and got the jump house and water table out since it was such a nice day. The kids loved it and many went home with wet cloths. On Sunday we went to the Dallas Museum of Art to see the King Tut exhibit. Carson was such a good boy and enjoyed listening to his voice echo through the halls. He also learned how the say "Tut." What a smart boy ... hahaha. He is just growing and changing everyday. In the past few weeks he learned how to climb onto the table and open all the doors. He his really keeping Todd and I busy. On Friday Carson had his 18 month check up. He is still in the 50th percentile in weight (25lbs) and head size. He is in the 90th percentile in height (34 inches). His doctor who calls him eyelashes said he is a healthy happy boy. I would have to agree with her. Other than that things were pretty relaxed around here.

No comments: