April 21, 2009

KV Trip, Jackson's Many Birthdays, Kaitlin's Shower and Easter in MO




Sorry for the delay in our posting. We have had a busy few weeks. Thank you to Ali and Mom for picking Carson and I up from the airport. While we were busy while we were home getting ready for Kaitlin's shower (which I have no pictures from ... I forgot to take them) and Jackson's birthday. Carson and I were able to spend some time with Grandma and Papa as well as with all the cousins and other family. Carson loved spending time with all of them. He loves to play with all his cousins. Thursday was Jackson's birthday so we went out to eat when him and then went to his house to have a sleepover. While we were over there for the sleepover Ali and I were able to get started on all of Kaitlin's shower stuff. That week was also Easter and to our surprise Todd was able to come into town early. Carson loved that! Saturday was the shower and Jackson's SURPRISE party ... he had told his Mom a month ago that he wanted a surprise party with no lights and balloons for his birthday ... So he got the party he wanted and it was pretty cute. That night was the EARLY EASTER EGG HUNT. This was the first year to have it at night and I think everyone enjoyed it. There were headlamps, heavy duty flashlights and even kiddy night vision goggles. TOO FUN! Kaitlin got the golden egg and Zane loves her even more for getting it.

No comments: