May 20, 2009

Carson's First Major Baseball Game

It was not a CARDS game but the Rangers will have to due.
I went out of town this weekend to go to Kaitlin's Bachelorette Party in St. Louis. This gave Carson and Todd some much needed time together, or as Jackson would call it a "Bachelors Weekend." They got to go play at the Galleria and watch the afternoon show of animals. They also got to stay up late, eat cookies, fall asleep in the "Big Red Chair" watching TV. The best part of the weekend was being able to spend time with his Daddy at a baseball game. It was a Rangers game rather than a CARDS game but it will have to do.
I on the other hand got to spend a fun weekend with my family in St Louis. Everyone was there but my "Favorite Boys." Everyone missed them but I do have to say it was nice to have two whole nights of wonderful sleep and not having to run after a toddler all day. We had a nice afternoon out at the winery and then a short but fun night out in Lafayette Square. The best part of the weekend was getting to see my boys when they picked me up at the airport. My second favorite part was being able to see my family. I only wish we lived closer to them.
Over all it was a great weekend and everyone had an amazing time.




No comments: