The dance floor was lite by hanging parasols filled with little lights. Which I just love because that's the way our dance floor was at our wedding five years ago.
The "Eagle's Nest"Really pictures do not do it any justice.
Ali's Italian Station. She was not crazy about her table but I think it turned out beautifully.
Guest table
My Chinese Station ... Thank you Todd for hanging the silver lanterns and sign.
Sara's Baseball Hot Dog Station.
Place cards ... just beautiful! Also done by Lissy. That girl has talent.
Cake table without the cake and cheesecakes.The pictures behind the table were taken by Lissy for her Miss Prissiness Line.
Carson and I went back to Missouri with Heather and Molly. Mom and Dad we wonderful enough to pick us up from KCI. We then met up with Andy, Autumn and Briley at Texas Roadhouse for lunch. Carson loved seeing Briley ... they are really starting to have fun together. Thanks for lunch Dad. Then we headed back to Kirksville. Once we were home we headed over to Ali and Andrew's house for dinner. Ali is really starting to show and I think is the cutest prego girl I have ever seen. Dinner was yummy. The kids played in the backyard and even got to get treats from the "Jolly Wagon" (ice cream truck). The rest of the week was full of everyone getting into town and decorating and the CRAZINESS involved with pulling off an EARLY WEDDING. Mom and Dad really know how to make a wedding beautiful and fun for everyone. It's all in the details and Mom can do details like no one else.


No comments:
Post a Comment