Okay here you go! You wanted a pic of the belly and now you have a pic of the belly. I'm almost 33 weeks in this picture.
We now have two sets of twins in our house. Todd came out in this shirt ready to do some work around the house. Right away Carson went running to his room and came out with the same shirt. He wanted to dress like his Daddy. Not only that he helped Daddy all day long. When Todd was trimming the bushes in the back Carson came into the house and got my tweezers out of our bathroom. They are the kind that look like scissors. He went out back and used them to help Todd. When they were finished Carson had to put away "his tools" with Daddy's tools.
On Sunday we worked on the Easter cards for the Grandparents. This is what he did with the stickers.
I then told him he needed to put the stickers on the cards and he thought I said "cars." So he put them on his "Cars" band aid. Then he thought Buzz needed one too.
No comments:
Post a Comment