On Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 at 5:00AM Todd and I headed to the hospital to be induced. Eight plus hours later we were ready to go. The labor and delivery went very well with no complications. At 1:13PM Colton Micheal Bobzien came into this world. He was beautiful. My second "Love at First Sight."

Hello world.

My mini Todd.

Hey guys I'm not sure about this hat.

Really what about the hat ... do you think it's me?

Meeting Mommy - Now I really don't like your hat.
At 1:17PM Carolina Joy came into the world. My little girl was as cute as a button with the longest legs I have ever seen on a baby. She was my third "Love at First Sight."

When she came into the world she was a little quite. It did not take her long to find her voice.

Hello world!

Meeting Mommy - My sweet little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment