September 16, 2007

My Family

I'm sorry that we have posted a blog in so long...I have been keeping my parent's super busy! After everyone left the other weekend my Gandma Early stayed with me for about one more week and then me and my parent's surprised everyone and flew home with Gandma Early for the weekend! It was so much fun! Daddy told me that was the first and last time I would ever fly first class. It was fun to see everyone again and to see where my mommy grew up. She really like's it there! Papa had candy everywhere, I can't wait till I'm old enough to sneek some like my cousin Jackson does. I like that kid, I think we are going to be good buds! We got to celebrate Gandmas birthday...she is 32 :) and my Aunt Lissy's birthday. That is a lot of cake for one weekend! My cousin Ellie LOVES cake, she had it everywhere! She is pretty funny. My uncle Andrew's birthday was the other day too...he said your 30's were the new 20's, whatever that means! Anyway, here are some pictures of me at my house in Dallas. I will try and add some photo's of my cousins and I later. I also I have pictures of me and everyone that came to visit me but, they are on Gandma Early's camera so I can't get them yet. But they will be on here soon!

I have lots of trips coming up! I get to go to Hilton Head with my Grandma Jo JO and Grandpa Don, yayyyyyy!!! I hear it is an awesome place! Apparently they live in Kentucky and are going to start taking me to the Derby! Woo hoo!! I'm also going to St.Louis next weekend for a family friends wedding. It should be fun, me and my cousins get to hang out in a hotel room during the reception...that's fine, we will make our own party :)



1 comment:

Molly said...

Soo, Lissy, thanks for making our family sound like a bunch of teenage pregnacies =].. and for the last part. You're a GOOOOODDDDD writer!