November 15, 2007

Okay Okay We Are Updating!






Hello Everyone! Sorry that our blog has not been updated! Now I think I may have this down. Well kind of down. Here we go ....

Carson once our little froggy with skinny legs has now turned into our little chubby bunny. Born at 6 pounds and 14 ounces he is now a full 16 pounds. It's safe to say his legs are no longer skinny. I think they may even have some rolls on them now.

We have been busy with many first. Our first trip to Grandma and Papa's house. Carson's first time to dips his toes in the ocean. Our first pumpkin patch. His first Halloween costume (which he was not real fond of, but he just looked too cute.) His first flight. Which by now he has had many. Once he turns two he can start collecting frequent flyer miles. Many many many first. They are all just too fun! Todd and I have loved every moment. We feel extremely blessed to have the opportunity to be parents.