May 28, 2008

Busy Busy Boy

Staying home this weekend was wonderful. Visiting with our families is always fun and enjoyable. But the traveling part is just getting harder and harder to do. Traveling by air is not as easy as it use to be … and I’m afraid it’s only going to get harder. I never thought I was going to have to FedEx our luggage but it looks like now that we are going to have to start that thanks to American Airlines’ new fees. We had a very enjoyable weekend in TX. We started off our weekend doing so much needed yard work and house cleaning. There was also a trip to Dream Dinners thanks to Grandma and Papa Early. Then after all our hard work we went to the country club to hang out around the pool. It was a beautiful day and Carson loved the water and the watermelon. Carson has been a busy bee over the past week. He has been saying “bababababa” a lot lately. He has also become very good at pulling up on things and moving from one table to another. He is so ready to walk. Carson also has been enjoying his explorations of the house. He is always finding new things to destroy. He now loves Mommy’s nice and neat piles of papers and file folders. Here is a funny one. He went into the laundry room and found the trash can that I put the lent from the dryer in. Well he looked like a dirty Santa. I was able to get a few pics but most of the lent was off by the time I got the camera. We also noticed that he has been chewing on his crib rail. This weekend we placed Carson's new carseat in the car. I think he may like it. One his first ride he seemed so proud. Too Cute!



No comments: