June 18, 2008

Father's Day

Happy First Father’s Day Todd! You are an amazing father and husband. Carson and I are very blessed and thankful for you.

We started off Father’s Day with a little bed party. Then we got our sleepy heads up and got ready for church. The mass was nice but long. So we left a little early since Carson was acting up. Mass started at 10:00 and we left at 11:20 and it still was not over. They like the long masses at St. Ann’s.

Then we went to Champs for brunch ….Yummy! Carson loves it there because they give him coasters to chew on. Daddy and I had mimosas and yummy food. Once we got home from brunch we changed, packed up and headed to the pool. Since it was so hot (high in the 100’s) we only stayed a little over an hour.

When we got back from the pool everyone watched the US Open really meaning we all took naps. I then made dinner. Crescent chicken rolls, sweet potatoes, green beans and salad. After dinner and bath time Todd opened his Father’s Day gifts. Carson and I got him wine cellar and a new shirt. Then we all relaxed and went to bed early. Got to love that!


No comments: