Tucked It
Breakfast In BedJust a quick post before Carson and I fly to Missouri to visit Grandma , Papa, and the rest of our crazy but loving family … really they are not crazy … they are perfect. Carson has found a few things that he has really learned to love such as the ice dispenser on our refrigerator. Every time we use it he scrambles around to watch it no matter where he is. He has also become infatuation with the house alarm and screams when you arm and disarm it. So sometimes we just stand there arming and disarming it a few times. Then there is Dora on his yogurt container. He loves smiling at her picture while we are feeding him. So now we have Dora talk to him during his meals. Yesterday he found out that my toothbrush turns on. He just used to chew on it. Somehow he found how to turn it on. Now I think I may have found his babysitter. Below is a video clip of Carson and the toothbrush. There is also a video clip of Todd sucking on Carson’s thumb. Carson likes to put his fingers in our mouths. So when he had his thumb in Todd’s mouth Todd started sucking it and Carson would pull it out and then stick it back in again. Over and over again this would happen so I got the camera. It’s just too cute.
Mommy's new babysitter
Carson's thumb and Daddy


No comments:
Post a Comment