The little man who answered the door ... Oh so proud of himself.
The view I first saw.I knew he could be up to no good when I did not hear a peep out of him for 5 minutes.
My Little Man's new Little Boy hair cut.We ended up having a pretty slow weekend around here. Saturday morning Todd and Carson wen1t to Rik Tatum to have their hair trimmed. This was Carson's third haircut but it was his firs1t little boy haircut. I must admit I was a little sad when him and Daddy came home. My little m1an is growing up.
Saturday afternoon we headed to the Galleria to get good start on our Christmas shopping and to buy1 Carson some jeans. The weather is starting to cool down a little and my Little Man's legs were starting to get cold. Since he is a little boy and a very messy little boy I have a feeling we are going to need many pairs of jeans in order to keep him in a clean pair.
Sunday we were able to get the Christmas decorations inside the house and this coming weekend we are going to work on the lights and outside decorations. That way we will not have to worry about them when we get back from Thanksgiving.


No comments:
Post a Comment