October 3, 2009

BIG BOY UNDERWEAR and High Heels

Carson loves wearing our shoes. I thought he was getting around better in these high heels than some of my sisters. They were even on the wrong feet.

I can use these pic one day as a bribe.

Look who has on BIG BOY underwear. I loved him in these boxer briefs but he was not a fan.

He was really not a fan of the whole underwear thing at all. Our little man loves to go commando. I put these on him and in less than a minute they were off. So then it was time to bring in my next line of attack.

Elmo underwear. He like these a little more and they lasted for about 4 minutes before they were off. I think our battle with potty training is going to be keeping underwear on him. But hey I will take it. Things could be a lot worse.

No comments: