October 3, 2009

Carson's ELMO Birthday Party

Birthday cupcakes and snacks.

Birthday Cupcakes and Elmo pics that Lissy made.

Party Favor Basket

The Birthday Boy in his Elmo Shirt ... TOO CUTE!

The Birthday Banner and deco that Lissy helped make. Thank you to Lissy for all her hard work and creativity. She made all the paper goods for his party from the invitations and thank yous to the banner and center piece signs. They were perfect.

This is the kid table that Todd made out of milk creates and a few pieces of plywood. The kids loved working around it. It was the perfect height. Thank you Daddy!

Carson getting busy at the craft table!

Kids playing in the Jump House.

Carson eating his cupcake ... love the icing.

Still eating ....

OH that was SOOO GOOD!

What was left of his cupcake.

This is how we told our friend the we were pregnant.

A center piece ... there is a real "Dorthy"goldfish in there. Everyone had an amazing time. Thanks again to Lissy for all the help.
I never get all the pictures I want at our parties. Plus this time we had some guest show up 15 minutes early so I was unable to get all the shots of Carson and the decor that I wanted to. The next time I need to hire a photographer. Oh Well there will always be next year.

No comments: