October 25, 2009

Look What I Can Do Now

Carson can now climb up onto all the counter tops in our house. This is how I found him after his nap. He wanted to get the alligator magnet (in his left hand) off the refrigerator. The alligator is smiling for the picture too. He can also open the refrigerator all by himself. He is so loving his world now. He has so many things that he can reach.

He wanted to watch Elmo and eat his Cheerios. This is how I found him 5 minutes later.

He did help me clean them up like a Big Boy.

Carson getting his first tattoo. It was a race car. Later it scared him a little when he was in the shower. I love my little chicken.

Carson's first cakewalk with Daddy. Matt and Hang invited us to their church's Fun Night. Carson got to eat dinner, listen to live music, play in a jump house (until he got scared), and play a few games. We had to head out a little early because our Little Man who did not take a nap was turning into our Little Monster who was starting to get a Little Cold.

No comments: