November 7, 2009

Halloween Week in Missouri

The Monday before Halloween Carson and I drove up to Overland Park and stayed with Andy, Autumn and Briley on our way to Kirksville. Even though we got there around 7:00PM Carson and Briley played every minute right up to bedtime. They really have a great time with each other. Thank you guys for letting us stay with you and for the Imo's Pizza ... YUMMY!

Now the pictures are a little out of order but you will have to work with me on this one. Here is the only picture I got of most of the grandkids before the Trick or Treating and Halloween Party. As you can see everyone had their own agenda. Lissy got some cuter ones.

See how happy he was before the stray hair was added. He really was a good sport and kept it all on till the end of the party. During the party he liked to wear his hat low over his eyes.

Carson loved sitting in these chairs while at Papa and Grandma's house.

Friday morning we woke up to this. From inside the house it looked like all the outside house lights were on. It looked like it was glowing outside. It was cool and kind of creepy at the same time.

Really pictures do not do it just justice.

Waiting to go Trick or Treating. Bella always had a orange sucker so it would match her costume. What a cute egg. Ellie picked out her own costume this year. She was such a pretty Little Mermaid.

Papa and his crazy hair.

Don't you just love Grandma witch hat. She made them for all of us this year. They were so pretty. Thank you Grandma!

He is just a cutie! This is the same scarecrow costume that I wore when I was his age. Not only did I wear it but all my sisters and brother did too. I think it's still one of the cutiest. The hat was my Grandpa Killday's who would have turned 103 this year.

Mommy and her sweet little scarecrow.

These girls have been doing Halloween in our neighborhood for over 30 years now. Now it's with their grandkids. Thank you two for all the wonderful memories.

Little Superman. Lincoln was a Superman just like his big brother. I have to say he is the most sweet calm baby we have had in our family so far. I just love that little man.

The Trick or Treat Wagon ... LOVE IT!

CUTE!!!

Daddy and Carson. On Thursday Todd came into town by way of Southwest from Dallas to St. Louis and then took a small plane from St Louis to Kirksville. SO MUCH EASIER than renting a car and driving.
I wish I had more pics but my camera gave up on me. But if you check out some of my sister's blogs there are more pics from the party and the rest of the weekend.
Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline! While we were back to got to celebrate Caroline's 22nd birthday. I must say that it was not as festive as last year. But I think that a good thing for everyone involved.
Congrats to Molly on her Confirmation. She got Confirmed on Sunday afternoon. We stayed till Monday so that we could go.
BIG THANKS to Grandma and Papa for the wonderful Halloween party. Ali - Thank you for all your baking and games. Really she is like Superwoman. She does so much and she has three kids one of which is only 3 months. You go girl!

No comments: