
Carson was such an amazing helper with the Christmas decorating this year.
Since we were going to be out of town the two weekends before Thanksgiving we went ahead and did our Christmas decorating super early this year. It was also a very nice 75 degrees outside so it made for the perfect day for decorating and lights.

Carson would push these Rubbermaid containers around the house. He was so proud of himself.

Back to work!

Our Results! Next year we will need to make room for two more stockings. What a happy thought.

Carson loved to turn the lights on and off on our trees. We have a clicker and he puts it to good use.

This year Carson is really starting to love his Christmas books.

My Advent Calendar Box. I have been waiting for this for a while now. The only problem with it this year is that I can only put one days gift in at a time since I have a set a little sticky two year old hands always checking it.
I guess having it all done so early was a blessing because right now it would be hard to pull it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment