March 19, 2010

Daddy Time, New Bike and Silly Leprechauns

After a VERY busy week at work Todd was able to stay home for the WHOLE weekend. Yes, the WHOLE weekend. We loved every moment of it. Since he was home we were very busy getting everything ready for these babies that are on their way. Todd worked on the garage. He was moving everything around, getting things ready to put in storage, putting shelves together and moving rubber maid containers. We are making our way little by little. Our home will be ready by the time Carolina and Colton come home.
Can anyone say regression?
Carson wanted a picture of Doggy in the carseat too.

Sunday after we got home from church we put Carson into shorts for the first time this year. He found the button that opens the glass on the car. I never use that button or the glass part. He was pretty proud of himself.

Loving springtime in TX! We have a runner. Carson loves to run and will run just about any where. I love his smile and cute little shoes.


Pretty Tree ... Spring is here!



Sunday after church we went to Wal-Mart to get Carson his first bike. We were going to wait for Easter but Carson has BIKE DAYS coming up in school. We were not sure if we wanted a bike or a trike. So we went to Wal-Mart so that he could try some out. We went for the bike. After about 5 minutes of working on pedaling the bike we learned that Carson is going to need A LOT of practice. We are hoping he will have it down by Bike Days.


Daddy and Carson on his bike. I love the shadows in this pic.

Daddy helping Carson on the pedaling technique. Look at Carson's hair. That little piece of hair likes to stick up. CUTE!

St. Patty's Day Morning this is how we found the house. Following Ali's lead the Silly Leprechauns came and messed up our house and left some of their treasure for Carson to find.

They left green frogs filled with Starburst for Carson.

When Carson came out of his room he said "Oh no a mess." and "fall down."


He liked his found treasures.

Yummy!


Being so much like his Daddy he got busy putting the furniture back to normal.

Cute little story ... While I was typing this post he came into our room saying "Oh no mess!" He took me out to the living room to show me that the Silly Leprechauns had come again. He had tipped the furniture over all by himself.
This is the best pic I got of his cute St. Patrick's Day shirt. I found it on Etsy. Love it!


Another cute story ... Carson has had a bad cough and has had a hard time sleeping at night so I have been skipping his nap the past few days so that he would sleep better at night. Yesterday he went and got his "B" and Doggy and told me he was going Night Night. He got up on the green chair and then decided I had to go Night Night too. So he went to his room and got another blanket and "Ducky" for me. He then had me lay down and told me to shut my eyes. The cutest part was when he would kiss me and whisper "Night night." I love that boy!
This weekend we are going to work on the house some more and get ready for a playgroup that I'm hosting next Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: