March 9, 2010

Cute Day!

Look at this cutie!
Just a little bit from our day. Today after school Carson and I were outside playing and on our way to the mail box Carson picked every dandelion in sight. His chubby hands were stained yellow with fists fulls of dandelion. He was so excited about his "frlers" (flowers) so we took them inside to put them in some water. He even wanted to take them with him for his nap.
Now after his baths he wants to put on "mama's sots" (mama's socks) and have his hair brushed with "daddy's bush" (daddy's brush). Currently as I'm typing this he is watching what he calls "Hot Dog Chrismis" (Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol) on his "DDD" (DVD player). He calls Mickey Mouse "Hot Dog" because of the "Hot Dog" song they sing on Mickey Mouse's Playhouse. I have NO idea why he is wanting to watch all the Christmas movies these days.
Smelling his flowers.

Love them!

No comments: