Not much to report around here this week. Nothing like poor Ali's post. Poor thing had a hard week with a sweet kid with tummy issues. Andy and Autumn had good news to report ... no not "that good news"... they completed the work on their basement. Andy has been working so hard and the pics look great. I can't wait to see it someday. Autumn is still prego. Keep going honey!
We started off our week by hosting playgroup at our house on Monday. Wow how our kiddies have grown. When everyone comes with all their kiddies it can be a MAD HOUSE but hey the kids have fun, the mommies get to talk and hang out and really it's not that hard to clean up after they all go home at noon. I must say it takes a lot more out of me then it use too. This prego thing just zaps the energy right out of you. All that being said by 3:00 everything was back to normal and hey there were a few donuts left over .... YUMMY!
Tuesday Carson had preschool and had his first accident report. He had tripped over a toy and hit his head on the side of toy truck. He ended up with a scrap on his head and a few tears. I'm keeping his accident report for his baby book. By the time I picked him up he was back to normal and playing with all his classmates.
Wednesday I had MOPS and Carson went to MOPPETS. I must say he does so much better than he did last year. Last year when I would drop him off and pick him up he would be crying. Sometimes they would have me come get him early. This year he loves it and the ladies in his room. He just walks in there and gets busy with the toys or showing off Doggy.
Thursday Carson had school and I had a sono appointment. As always Carson loved school and even came home with finger paint in a Ziploc bag. WOO HOO ... I love it when they send them home with paint. :) Well anyways the sono went well. Both Carolina and Colton are head down. Carolina weighs 2lbs and 14ozs. and Colton weighs 2lbs and 10ozs. They are doing very well and look great. It's getting harder to see everything since it's getting crowded in there.
I would put their sono pics up but they are not that great.
The weekend was a lazy weekend for us since Todd had to work all weekend. Carson just loved being home and being able to play with all his toys. He spent most of his time in his "PG's" (PJ's) as he calls them. He wants to put them on all the time. He even wants to wear them to school. I think it all started when I would get home from our days out and I would put my PJ bottoms on for comfort. He wanted to do it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment