April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy

Yesterday Todd turned 41! After Carson and I left MOPS a little early we were able to join Daddy for lunch which was a nice treat. I can't remember the last time we were able to go out for lunch with Todd. Too fun!
Since I'm so prego I went for gift bags this year instead of wrapping. So much easier!
These are Todd way undercooked brownies (the way he loves them) or as Carson called them all day cutcakes.

That night we went to BJ's Brew House for dinner. The food was wonderful. I only wished I had more room in my belly. Carson insisted on wearing his red cowboy boot. Sorry for the quality of the pic but it was a cute moment.

When we got home it was candle and cutcake time. Carson would blow the candles out before we could even sing. Poor Todd never got to blow out his own candles. Carson was nice enough to take care of that for him.


Look at my cuties!!!


Time to eat the cutcakes and the candles too.


YUCK!!!!


Then it was time to open gifts. Carson still have a little brownie on his face. He wanted to know if that was his bag.

I think it was a pretty good birthday. We are very blessed to Todd in our lives. He is a wonderful husband and amazing Daddy.


No comments: