Carson has been using our old camera lately. He is getting better and better each time. He has learned how to use the viewfinder. Here is a pick he took of his kitchen. Lissy I think he may need some lessons while you are here.
Here are a few pics of the nursery since we had to do a little renovation on it.
We think it turned out pretty good. I can't wait to bring Colton and Carolina home to see it.
While Lissy was in Washington DC this spring she took some pics of the Jefferson Memorial at night. The turned out so cool. Since Todd went to University of Virgina (founded by Jefferson) for his MBA we thought we would use them in Carson's room. I know I know it's not really little boy like but we wanted to keep it pretty mature since it's a guest room and to make the house easier to sell when it's time to move. The Jefferson quote below the canvas is written in Jefferson handwriting which I think it pretty cool. As you can see we had some issues with putting up the quote. It took Todd and I a VERY LONG time to get it up. Sorry the pic is not that great. I would go take a better one but right now Carson is still in bed and I want to get this post done before he wakes up.
Saturday night Todd and Carson attempted to have a slumber party out in the living room. The purpose was to get Carson excited about his sleeping bag. Since we are going to have guest stay with us for the next month Carson is going to get to sleep in his a lot.
It started off well. They had their movie going and they were all snuggy on the floor.
About an hour later I went out to check out the giggles and this is what I found.

His Daddy was sound asleep and Carson was running all over the room and jumping off the furniture. So I got him calmed down and all snuggy again.
He lasted about another 30 minutes until the movie was over then he was really sleepy and not willing to fall asleep out there so we had to move him to his bed where he feel asleep in mater of minutes and did not wake up until 9:30 the next morning.
His Daddy was sound asleep and Carson was running all over the room and jumping off the furniture. So I got him calmed down and all snuggy again.
We are going to be induced Tuesday night. So Colton and Carolina may be here Wednesday, May 5th. Don and Joy have started their trip and should be here sometime today. They were stuck on I40 near Nashville yesterday for hours due to the flooding so they working hard to get here. We are just very happy that they are safe. Grandma and Papa are going to flying in around 6:00PM on Tuesday. I think Todd and I are going to be running into the hospital since we are suppose to check in at 8:00PM. It's going to be fun and crazy. We are ready!
Saturday was miss Bella's birthday party. So sorry we had to miss that as well as Briley's the week before. There are going to be so many birthday in April and May now. I think we may have to start having Big Group Birthday Party soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment