May 3, 2010

Carson's Room and the Nursery

Check out this cutie. I was cleaning and I noticed that Carson was not around. So I went around the house and found him in his old bed watching Ice Age on his DVD player.

He may have some issues when we bring home Colton and Carolina. But I thought it was a sweet moment.


Here is another pic of the nursery.

Here are some more pics of Carson's new room. We think it turned out pretty well.

We are looking for something to go on top of the dresser. Anyone have any ideas? We want something to give it some height. It also has to look good from the side and the front.


1 comment:

pamwgriffith said...

Lindsi called & gave me your blog address & immediately i checked it out. You have done a terrific job. I can't believe how big Carson is now. We can't wait to see all of y'all & hold those precious babies. Love & miss you, Pam